Happy New Year my dear friends! 🍾
I sincerely hope you’re having a wonderful festive season with time for relax, good food and, of course, language learning 🙂
Last year I shared my not-too-serious goals for 2018 and I’m going to do the same this time!
- decide whether or not I want to take JLPT this year and, in that case, go for it!
- start saving for Japan travel
- read a 漫画 in Chinese
- get that second piercing (I didn’t in 2018!)
- go to a festival! (same)
- watch 8 Asian dramas
- Ireland trip with the plus one
- get myself a luxurious skincare product
- read 45 books
I feel positive for this 2019, the last couple of years have brought a lot of (good) changes in my life and I’m ready for more 🙂
Plans for the rest of the day: read my current sci-fi novel, treat my hair to a glorious hair mask and order Japanese on Deliveroo!