Happy 2018 ~ Year of the Dog!
It’s a gloomy and super cold day here in the outskirts of Europe, so I’m spending the first day of the year at home with books and hot chocolate (and mini marshmallows!) 😋
This year Jan 1st is also a Monday, which gives me a lot of motivation to be productive 😀
So, my goals for 2018:
- wear nail polish or lipstick at least once a week
- take (and pass!) HSK3
- finish 10 skincare products from my collection
- read 25 books (3rd year in a row)
- use my Legami planner for the entire year
- watch at least 6 Asian dramas (1 every 2 months, seems doable)
- buy a new pair of high heels
- go to a festival (the Uk has a very large selection!)
- get a second piercing
- buy a luxurious edition of one of my favourite classics
- grow my hair longer and dye my ends pink (again), purple (again), blue and teal!
- be a better instagramer (though I already know I’ll fail)
The underlying project for this year is : close all my open loops (more on this soon!).
I’m gonna end my first day of the year with a bubble bath and a nachos&movie night to enjoy with the significant other 🙂
Happy new year to all my dear blog and twitter friends! 🎉