Life Lately / September 2016
Am I that predictable if I say that I just love September?
Being the nerdy type who loves to study and also the slighly OCD personality obsessed with planners and whatnot, to me September is a new fresh start as much as New Year is. Even better actually, because usually it means we’re finally out of summer [even though you wouldn’t say, with our current 34°C] and into one of my favourite seasons (fall).
September is also the month in which every activity starts again – restaurants/bars, fitness centres, cinemas, book shops, everything finally comes back to life.
Aaaaaaaah. I feel so energized.
I have a lot of plans for this month/season. Things I’ve been pushing off for the longest time and that now I want to take care of:
- start practicing yoga regularly [I’ve discovered there’s a yoga centre literally 3 minutes away from my home, I have no excuses now]
- making a clear time-bound language learning plan with quarterly goals and revision process
- take care of some minor home projects like freeing up space on my desk once and for all and organising my makeup storage with Muji acrylic drawers (yay!)
- work seriously on a weekly schedule in order to be able to fit everything in (Chinese, Japanese, random study, book reading, tv series/drama watching, yoga, healty food cooking, blogging, photography) rather then cramming stuff into tiny bits of time and then feeling disappointed and overwhelmed
- simplify, simplify, simplify – the closet, the bookshelf, the bathroom cabinet, and life in general
I also have tons of new recipes I wanna try and places I want to have lunch in. And places I wanna go to take photos and just enjoy the nature.
It’s the beginning of a wonderful season.